Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 4, 2014

Design: Intentions more Powerful than Money

Where you put your attentions you will create your life.
.
Yesterday, below, in my bower.
.
With no money in a blue-collar working class neighborhood squarely within the prototypical demographics of today's suburbia near a major USA city.
.
AKA my starter home, 3 decades later, with the alcoholic spouse during those decades gone.
.
Where I put my attentions I created my life.
.
Beautiful garden, beautiful life.  A thought, now my truth.
.
Gratitude for that long marriage.  Forced into creating a life that was dream, until the plodding-plodding-plodding made it real.
.
No regrets about any of my choices. 


Flowers falling on flowers yesterday, below.  Foetid & exhilarating.


My brain is repulsed by the foetidness of these composting flowers, yet the DNA thrives on its highest plain in the foetidness of my garden.  Life itself.
.
Bower- Mirriam-Webster:     1:  an attractive dwelling or retreat



2
:  a lady's private apartment in a medieval hall or castle
3
:  a shelter (as in a garden) made with tree boughs or vines twined together
.
Odd, but the foetidness of yesterday's flowers made me want to take off my clothes and roll-baby-roll !  Laughing & shouting of course.
.
Now, tell me about street/prescription happy drugs?  Poor unfortunate souls needing those.  
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.

For a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, become my client, local/on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me for your group, local/out-of-state.
                                                                                 .
Books by Tara Dillard, Amazon
.
Tara Dillard & Associates Design: farm to city pied-a-terre.
.
Construction by Award Winning:
Shaefer Heard Construction, licensed home-builder, renovation - new construction.  Heard's Landscaping a unit of SHC.  3 decades of service.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét