Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 12, 2013

Layers of Green are Best in Garden Design

Layers of green always work.

.
Flowers.  Give-me-flowers-or-give-me-ugly seems to be the starter gardener mindset.
.
Layers of green are pretty all year vs. a season.  Layers of green emit ion exchanges of serenity.
.
I can assure you choosing layers of green vs. flowers is, "The spreading wide of narrow Hands To gather Paradise—", "I dwell in Possibility..." by Emily Dickinson.
.
Odd how most of Garden Design is counterintuitive.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
How do I know these things?  Queen of the flower method of garden design 12-step program.  No, I will not enable you.  My goal is to help you get rid of those pink elephants in your landscape.
.
pic via Pinterest.
.
If you want a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, and causes you to tap the brake pedal, as you look in the rear view mirror heading out, become my client, local or on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me to speak to your group, local or out-of-state.
.
Garden books by Tara Dillard, Amazon.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét