Thứ Hai, 9 tháng 12, 2013

Garden Gates are Meant to be Read

  Do you know why the gate, below, has its styling?
.
 Think chickens.  
.
This gate was designed to keep chickens from wandering away.
.
.
Several times I've been hired to open a hedge at the front of a woman's garden.  In each instance a couple of plants were removed, a gate installed, a path added, creating a new entry to the front of the home.  Flow, open, welcome, beauty where there had been a hedge saying, 'Keep Away'.
.
Welcome vs. Keep Away
.
Most often, when I'm hired, the metaphors in the client's life/garden are dripping significance.  I'll say the obvious and get back, How did you know?
.
You know exactly how I know.  Easy to see another's life metaphors.  It's our own dancing behind clouds.
.
Garden & Be Well,     XO Tara
.
If you want a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, and causes you to tap the brake pedal, as you look in the rear view mirror heading out, become my client, local or on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me to speak to your group, local or out-of-state.
.
Garden books by Tara Dillard, Amazon.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét