Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 8, 2014

Be the Designer Families Pass to Children & Grandchildren

Why women hire me, below.


Of course I'm hired for many reasons but this is the best, grandchildren.
.
Singleness of mission, driven by love.
.
Of course they want to be the coolest grandma on the list, more, they want an enchanting garden to inspire & delight growing minds.
.
This is a particular sweet spot, my grandma remains the best relationship of my life.  Understand 'grandma think' because mine nailed it.
.
Have already designed dozens of gardens for clients, now grown, children.  Don't know when, but it's coming, I will design my first garden for a client's grown grandchild.
.
Who knew this would happen, being the garden designer families pass thru  generations?
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
pic The Lime Walk.  The greatest shocker?  Time.  Doesn't seem possible for this to happen.  Designing gardens is fresher, a greater desire, now, than when I first began.
.
 For a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, become my client, local/on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me for your group, local/out-of-state.
                                                                                 .
Books by Tara Dillard, Amazon
.
Tara Dillard & Associates Design: farm to city pied-a-terre.
.
Construction by Award Winning
Shaefer Heard Construction, licensed home-builder, renovation - new construction.  Heard's Landscaping a unit of SHC.  3 decades of service.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét