Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 5, 2014

Design: Know Where Important Views Begin


The most important views of your garden are from inside.
.
Kitchen views into the garden are imperative. 
.
Make a choice, it's that simple.
.
Continue with your life accepting garden views harmful to your spirit or make the choice to create garden views joyful to your heart.
.
Too busy?  No Money?  Life issues?
.
Then, those views are essential.
.
I know from whence I speak.  With zero need to relay any of it here.
.
No matter where you start, your garden can take you (if needed) from victim to survivor to thriver.
.
Each of us is all of the above, excepting, too often, thriver.
.
When you make a choice for your garden, you indeed make a choice to thrive.



Standing at the kitchen sink this morning eating yogurt I see, above, to my left, Torte de Shelle, resting on the table Beloved commissioned for me as a birthday gift.
.
The mophead hydrangeas starting to color, above, a gift from my bosom friend Penny McHenry, who died several years ago.
.


Without moving my feet, and looking right, above, another hydrangea from Penny causing a great stir in my heart as it approaches peak.
.
The teak bench was a 40th birthday present to myself.  It arrived with a surprise, it needed assembly.  I adore that type of chore !
.
The variegated Boxwood was bought on a whim, not knowing if it would do well in this zone.  It does well.
.
Is it any wonder I stand at the kitchen sink & eat breakfast?  Literally, the energy & joy filling into my spirit is felt.  Pure atonement.
.
2+ decades ago I named my business, A Garden View, Inc.  Obvious, now, where I was headed though zero clue at the time.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
pics taken this morning.  Pic, below, though fuzzy is my favorite.

.
 For a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, become my client, local/on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me for your group, local/out-of-state.
                                                                                 .
Books by Tara Dillard, Amazon
.
Tara Dillard & Associates Design: farm to city pied-a-terre.
.
Construction by Award Winning:
Shaefer Heard Construction, licensed home-builder, renovation - new construction.  Heard's Landscaping a unit of SHC.  3 decades of service.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét