Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 4, 2014

Design: Making Clients Cry


After a soiree we discuss how guests have experienced her garden of acreage from arrival/departure.
.
How the sexes, ages, income levels interact with the garden.
.
Some cross the threshold of the garden, others look say a few words, some say/see nothing. 
.
What branch of psychology is this?
.
Me?  I must know how people experience my gardens, not just how my clients perceive their garden.
.
Stay with me, it's going somewhere. 


Tears.  What makes someone cry in a garden?  Unbidden.  How does a garden guest arrive with their cocoon-of-life yet leave knowing their decades long construct is rendered too little?  In fact, gone.
  
.
I've had crying guests in my garden for decades.  At my garden lectures across the country, crying attendees, for decades, too.
.
Have been in my friend Susanne Hudson's garden when someone burst into tears.
.
Stories follow all the tears.  Words, incoherent, powerful.  And understood.
.
So.  At the garden, above, we were talking about her last soiree.  A guest, a man, financially successful, no longer young, in tears.  
.
He awakened to how a garden is woven into DNA, and home.  One of the few who could verbalize, during epiphany, 'I will have this.'
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Pics taken at jobsite last week.
.
For a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, become my client, local/on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me for your group, local/out-of-state.
                                                                                 .
Books by Tara Dillard, Amazon
.
Tara Dillard & Associates Design: farm to city pied-a-terre.
.
Construction by Award Winning:
Shaefer Heard Construction, licensed home-builder, renovation - new construction.  Heard's Landscaping a unit of SHC.  3 decades of service.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét