Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 2, 2014

Design Elements: Macro, Micro

Freshman year of college an elective course in economics gave me macro/micro.
.
Garden design elements fall into those 2 realms.
.
Both equally important.
.
Both waltzing thru time.

.
The snow that stopped Atlanta, above.
.
Dots of poetry.  Ephemeral.
.
Sure, the wall is a macro Garden Design element.
.
But not for this moment.
.
You're looking at the ephemeral micro element trumping the macro.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Pic at jobsite last week.
.
If you want a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, and causes you to tap the brake pedal, as you look in the rear view mirror heading out, become my client, local or on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me to speak to your group, local or out-of-state.
                                                                                 .
Garden books by Tara Dillard, Amazon.
.
That economics course?  Tough.  The professor barely spoke English his accent so strong I heard, at most, every 12th word correctly.  One word in particular scared my IQ, could not figure out what the mar-ghaa-reene was.  Especially with his corresponding gesticulations and hi pitch solely upon that word.  Mar-ghaa-reene really got the sweet little man going.  Me too, what was it?  Finally asked my seat mate what he was saying.  She said, 'margin'.
.
From that point I ignored the dear little man and solely learned from the book.  
.
30+ years later I can still hear/see Mar-ghaa-reene being performed.
.
Yes, macro/micro elements amuse me greatly.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét