Thứ Sáu, 10 tháng 1, 2014

Element of Ranchburger Vile

Iron panels grace ranchburgers across USA.


Reading the English  Telegraph I see, above.
.
And I think, Come on USA you can do so much better.  We have the same iron panels to work with yet they are vile.
.
Adore getting every new ranchburger client.  Too easy to create charm from vile.  Toss in the builder's ranchburger landscaping & I can barely drive without carefully wearing my imaginary Ranchburger Blinders.
.
Garden & Be Well,   XO Tara
.
Ranchburger?  Me?  I live in a Guppy ca. 1985.  You know, gaping garage + drive facing the street with a teensy front door.  So bad, some neighborhoods were built with deed restrictions against them.  Go team !
.
If you want a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, and causes you to tap the brake pedal, as you look in the rear view mirror heading out, become my client, local or on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me to speak to your group, local or out-of-state.
                                                                                 .
                                               Garden books by Tara Dillard, Amazon.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét